Here is a list of locations you can choose from:
- Small and quiet park with many trees, grassy areas, a quaint bridge and a creek.
- Large preserve area with many different vegetations, paths, water, bridge, golf course and horse riding stables. Also quiet.
- Horses are available for rent for $25. If you are not comfortable handling horses and need a stable staff to assist you, please add another $25.
*Please note there is a $5 (cash preferred) permit fee due at the time of entrance. It is possible that, depending on the start time for the session, there will be no guard at the entrance. If that is the case, you may deposit $5 in the honor box provided. Thank you for supporting our local parks!
- Medium size park with many different settings and gorgeous sunsets. Scenarios include plenty of foliage, fields, bridges and grassy areas. Very quiet.
- Large park with several bridges, all kinds of trees and terrain, large stones and plenty of water. Usually very busy with some more secluded areas.
- A little bit of everything: green areas with plenty of trees, interesting architectural backgrounds, graffiti, bridges, and plenty of water. We tend to walk a little bit to cover many great spots. Usually very busy with minimal secluded areas.
Once you have chosen your location, please click here to book your date and time.
Thank you and I look forward to meeting and photographing you!