I am on a search for a Photography Assistant!
I am looking for someone who will add a positive presence to my clients’ experience!
If you are the type of person who doesn’t want to be desk-bound, I guarantee you will be active physically and mentally, and get to meet some really special people.
So, here are the job requirements:
- Very professional and punctual
- Responsible, friendly, discreet and patient
- Must drive and/or have own form of transportation
- Able to lift 30-50lbs
- Able to easily follow direct instructions and anticipate needs
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Responsible for setup and teardown of mobile studio
- Loading and unloading of vehicle, sometimes parking/moving photographer's vehicle
- Handling all photography equipment
- Providing lighting support as requested
- Basic knowledge of photography preferred but not required
And, of course, these are some of the benefits:
- Receive hands-on training: photographer or former assistant will train you at an upcoming session
- Flexible schedule: sessions are 1-2 times per week (not every week), sometimes on weekdays, sometimes on weekends
- Starting time, duration, location and setup vary greatly
- Dynamic and fun atmosphere: photo sessions are always different and interesting!
- Learn creative lighting setups and different posing and coaching techniques
- Learn how to communicate to clients to make them feel at ease
- Rate is negotiable and varies depending on length and type of session
Here’s how to apply:
Send me an email with your introduction, schedule availability, and any prior/relevant experience. If selected, I will contact you for an interview.
Let’s make some beautiful photos together!
Keywords: job posting, laine torres photography, photo session, photography assistant, professional photographer
No comments posted.
Laine Torres is a professional photographer who provides branding photography and headshot photos in the Twin Cities Metro Area, MN. Laine works creatively to develop a unique concept for each of her clients that best matches their personality and business goals. Contact Laine now to book your session.
Recent PostsPersonal Branding Photo Session with Sarah Bateman in Edina Personal Branding Photos for Life Coach and Reiki Master Ginny Mackles in Minneapolis How Bright is Your Halo? OR Do First Impressions Really Matter? Professional Headshots Event in Saint Louis Park - January 22nd 2018 Photo Session for Coach, Teacher and Speaker, Irmadene Hanson - Minneapolis, MN Interview with Laura Marie Host - by Laine Torres Beth Riegger - Photos for an Elevated Brand in Brooklyn Park, MN Laura Host Branding Photo Session: an Entrepreneur of Inspiration – Ramsey, MN Connecting Cathy McLane to Her Personal Brand - A Custom Photo Session in Maple Grove A Brand, a Book, and a Smart Businessman - Paul Fisher Photo Shoot in Minneapolis