I am on a search for a Photography Assistant!
I am looking for someone who will add a positive presence to my clients’ experience!
If you are the type of person who doesn’t want to be desk-bound, I guarantee you will be active physically and mentally, and get to meet some really special people.
So, here are the job requirements:
- Very professional and punctual
- Responsible, friendly, discreet and patient
- Must drive and/or have own form of transportation
- Able to lift 30-50lbs
- Able to easily follow direct instructions and anticipate needs
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Responsible for setup and teardown of mobile studio
- Responsible for audio equipment setup and control
- Loading and unloading of vehicle, sometimes parking/moving photographer's vehicle
- Handling all photography equipment
- Providing lighting support as requested
- Basic knowledge of photography preferred but not required
And, of course, these are some of the benefits:
- Receive hands-on training: photographer or former assistant will train you at an upcoming session
- Flexible schedule: sessions are 1-2 times per week (not every week), sometimes on weekdays, sometimes on weekends
- Starting time, duration, location and setup vary greatly
- Dynamic and fun atmosphere: photo sessions are always different and interesting!
- Learn creative lighting setups and different posing and coaching techniques
- Learn how to communicate to clients to make them feel at ease
- Rate is negotiable and varies depending on length and type of session
Here’s how to apply:
Send me an email with your introduction, schedule availability, and any prior/relevant experience. If selected, I will contact you for an interview.
Let’s make some beautiful photos together!
Keywords: job posting, laine torres photography, photo session, photography assistant, professional photographer
No comments posted.
Laine Torres is a professional photographer who provides branding photography and headshot photos in the Twin Cities Metro Area, MN. Laine works creatively to develop a unique concept for each of her clients that best matches their personality and business goals. Contact Laine now to book your session.
Recent PostsProfessional Headshots Event in Saint Louis Park - January 22nd 2018 Photo Session for Coach, Teacher and Speaker, Irmadene Hanson - Minneapolis, MN Interview with Laura Marie Host - by Laine Torres Beth Riegger - Photos for an Elevated Brand in Brooklyn Park, MN Laura Host Branding Photo Session: an Entrepreneur of Inspiration – Ramsey, MN Connecting Cathy McLane to Her Personal Brand - A Custom Photo Session in Maple Grove A Brand, a Book, and a Smart Businessman - Paul Fisher Photo Shoot in Minneapolis Professional Headshots Event in Saint Louis Park - September 26th Photographing Author and Business Coach Alissa Daire Nelson - Shoreview, MN Complete PR Photos for Best-Selling Author and Sales Coach President Ursula Mentjes